Cosentyx is indicated for the treatment of: moderate to severe plaque psoriasis in adults who are candidates for systemic therapy; active psoriatic arthritis in adult patients, alone or in combination with MTX, when the response to previous DMARD therapy has been inadequate; active ankylosing spondylitis in adults who have responded inadequately to conventional therapy; active non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis with objective signs of inflammation as indicated by elevated CRP and/or MRI evidence in adults who have responded inadequately to NSAIDs.
What difference can Cosentyx make for your patients?
With over 400,000 patients treated with Cosentyx* (across all indications) since launch4, Cosentyx offers fast and long-lasting improvements so your patients can...
Reassurance of a consistent safety profile and long-lasting
efficacy up to 5 years in clinical trials across PsO and PsA8,11
*Worldwide, across all licensed indications.4
BAD, British Association of Dermatologists; BADBIR, British Association of Dermatologists Biologic and Immunomodulators Register; CRP, C-reactive protein; DMARD, disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs; IL, interleukin; MRI, magnetic resonance imaging; MTX, methotrexate; NSAIDs, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs; PsA, psoriatic arthritis; PsO, plaque psoriasis; QoL, quality of life.
- Cosentyx Summary of Product Characteristics.
- Smith CH et al. Br J Dermatol 2020;183(4):628–637.
- Yiu et al. Br J Dermatol 2020; 2020;183(2):294–302.
- Rheumatology DOF UK 311.
- Thaci D et al. J Am Acad Dermatol 2015;7(3):400–409.
- Langley RG et al. N Engl J Med 2014;371(4):326–338.
- Blauvelt A et al. J Am Acad Dermatol 2017;76(1):60–69.
- Bissonnette R et al. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2018;32:1507–1514.
- Rheumatology DOF UK 215.
- Mease P et al. Ann Rheum Dis 2018;77(6);890–897.
- Mease P et al. ACR Open Rheum 2020;2(1):18–25.
- Baraliakos X et al. RMD Open 2019;5(2):e001005.
- Feldman SR et al. J Derm Treat 2020; doi:10.1080/09546634.2019.1708854.
- Deodhar A et al. Arthritis Res Ther 2019;21:111.