In line with the National Homecare Medicines Committee (NHMC) Pharma-funded Homecare Services guidelines, Novartis has commissioned Pharmaxo and Healthcare at Home to provide homecare service to SPMS patients with active disease on MAYZENT.
Dispense and delivery
Homecare services will provide:
- Flexible delivery to accommodate the needs of the patient and the clinical team
- Options for home and alternative suitable delivery locations in the UK
- Active prescription management if required by the clinical team
- Proof of delivery to the agreed location
- Visibility of service provider patient records, deliveries and statistics as required by the clinical team
Novartis welcomes the opportunity to support the implementation of MAYZENT homecare service in order to enhance the patient experience.
Please contact your Novartis patient access manager for further details.
Indication: MAYZENT is indicated for the treatment of adult patients with SPMS with active disease evidenced by relapses or imaging features of inflammatory activity.1
SPMS, secondary progressive multiple sclerosis.
- MAYZENT (siponimod) Summary of Product Characteristics.