The MySpA app has been created to help your patients with PsA and AS to better understand their condition, how it changes and the impact that it has on their day-to-day lives.
How could your patients benefit from the MySpA app?
- Finding out more about their disease and how to better manage it
- Discovering recommended and tailored exercises & creating their own exercise plans
- Completing assessments, tracking results and sharing information with their healthcare professional
- Setting up reminders to exercise or to complete their assessments
- Saving their appointments and storing contact details of the people who support them
For more information, please download the below MySpA presentation to read and share with your rheumatology colleagues:
Developed by Barts Health NHS Trust*, MySpA has been identified through independent research as one of only two high-quality spondyloarthritis disease activity monitoring apps publicly available.1
To download, ask your patients to search their app stores for MySpA. You can download the app directly using the links below.
Do not share links to this website or screenshots with patients, as this website is intended for healthcare professionals only.
*MySpA app is a Bart’s Health NHS Trust app copyrighted® 2018. This app was co-developed and co-funded via a Joint Working Project with Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Ltd.
AS, ankylosing spondylitis; nr-axSpA, non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis; PsA, psoriatic arthritis; SpA, spondyloarthritis.
Kwan YH et al, 2019; Evaluation of mobile apps targeted at patients with spondyloarthritis for disease monitoring: systematic app search JMIR mHealth uHealth 2019;7(10):e14753.