Resources for HCPs to share with patients who have been prescribed ILARIS to treat their periodic fever syndrome.
ILARIS MEDICATION GUIDE
This guide helps patients understand what to expect from treatment with ILARIS for their periodic fever syndrome.
This video explains the correct injection technique for patients and caregivers administering ILARIS.
Do not share links to this website or screenshots with patients as this website is intended for healthcare professionals only. If you do wish to share this video with patients, please share this link: https://health.novartis.co.uk/public/medicines/rare-diseases/ilaris/patient-resources/administration-video
ILARIS is indicated for the treatment of the following autoinflammatory periodic fever syndromes in adults, adolescents and children aged 2 years and older:
Cryopyrin-associated periodic syndromes (CAPS), including:
- Muckle-Wells syndrome (MWS)
- Neonatal-onset multisystem inflammatory disease (NOMID)/chronic infantile neurological, cutaneous, articular syndrome (CINCA)
- Severe forms of familial cold autoinflammatory syndrome (FCAS)/familial cold urticaria (FCU) presenting with signs and symptoms beyond cold-induced urticarial skin rash.
- Tumour necrosis factor (TNF) receptor-associated periodic syndrome (TRAPS).
- Hyperimmunoglobulin D syndrome (HIDS)/mevalonate kinase deficiency (MKD).
- Familial Mediterranean fever (FMF). ILARIS should be given in combination with colchicine, if appropriate.
HCP, healthcare professional.
- ILARIS® (canakinumab) Summary of Product Characteristics.