Mr Patrick Richardson from Royal Derby Hospital walks us through his DMO audit data. The audit was carried out between May 2013 and May 2016. These results were also presented at the Nottingham Eye Symposium in January 2020.
LUCENTIS 0.5 mg is indicated in adults for:
- The treatment of neovascular (wet) age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- The treatment of visual impairment due to diabetic macular oedema (DMO)
- The treatment of proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR)
- The treatment of visual impairment due to macular oedema secondary to retinal vein occlusion (branch RVO or central RVO)
- The treatment of visual impairment due to choroidal neovascularisation (CNV).
LUCENTIS 0.2 mg is indicated in preterm infants for:
- The treatment of retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) with zone I (stage 1+, 2+, 3 or 3+), zone II (stage 3+) or AP-ROP (aggressive posterior ROP) disease.
DMO, diabetic macular oedema; HCP, healthcare professional; wAMD, wet age-related macular degeneration.
- LUCENTIS® (ranibizumab) Summary of Product Characteristics, July 2020.