In this video, Mr Mandeep Bindra explains the steps that the Medical Retina team undertook during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure continuation of patient care. He also discusses plans to restart DMO clinics and shares advice on how to maintain social distancing and increase the efficiency of patient flow through the clinic.
LUCENTIS 0.5 mg is indicated in adults for:
- The treatment of neovascular (wet) age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- The treatment of visual impairment due to diabetic macular oedema (DMO)
- The treatment of proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR)
- The treatment of visual impairment due to macular oedema secondary to retinal vein occlusion (branch RVO or central RVO)
- The treatment of visual impairment due to choroidal neovascularisation (CNV).
LUCENTIS 0.2 mg is indicated in preterm infants for:
- The treatment of retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) with zone I (stage 1+, 2+, 3 or 3+), zone II (stage 3+) or AP-ROP (aggressive posterior ROP) disease.
DMO, diabetic macular oedema; HCP, healthcare professional; wAMD, wet age-related macular degeneration.
- LUCENTIS® (ranibizumab) Summary of Product Characteristics, July 2020.