In this Q&A session from a live webinar in September 2020, Ms Bushra Mushtaq, Mr Ajay Bhatnagar and Mr Patrick Richardson answer questions about audit, managing DMO patients and running a medical retina service.
LUCENTIS 0.5 mg is indicated in adults for:
- The treatment of neovascular (wet) age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- The treatment of visual impairment due to diabetic macular oedema (DMO)
- The treatment of proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR)
- The treatment of visual impairment due to macular oedema secondary to retinal vein occlusion (branch RVO or central RVO)
- The treatment of visual impairment due to choroidal neovascularisation (CNV).
LUCENTIS 0.2 mg is indicated in preterm infants for:
- The treatment of retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) with zone I (stage 1+, 2+, 3 or 3+), zone II (stage 3+) or AP-ROP (aggressive posterior ROP) disease.
DMO, diabetic macular oedema; HCP, healthcare professional; wAMD, wet age-related macular degeneration.
- LUCENTIS® (ranibizumab) Summary of Product Characteristics, July 2020.