In this section, you will find a collection of resources designed to support the use of LUCENTIS in day-to-day practice.
This includes educational materials for HCPs as well as printed materials for patients to help them better understand their treatment. You can use the portal to request materials as required.
LUCENTIS 0.5 mg is indicated in adults for:
- The treatment of neovascular (wet) age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- The treatment of visual impairment due to diabetic macular oedema (DMO)
- The treatment of proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR)
- The treatment of visual impairment due to macular oedema secondary to retinal vein occlusion (branch RVO or central RVO)
- The treatment of visual impairment due to choroidal neovascularisation (CNV).
LUCENTIS 0.2 mg is indicated in preterm infants for:
- The treatment of retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) with zone I (stage 1+, 2+, 3 or 3+), zone II (stage 3+) or AP-ROP (aggressive posterior ROP) disease.
HCP, healthcare professional.
- LUCENTIS® (ranibizumab) Summary of Product Characteristics, July 2020.