Applications are now open!
The course is open to registrars*, nurses and pharmacists provided they meet the criteria below.
The following delegate criteria have been agreed with the Steering Committee:
- Healthcare professionals with previous experience of managing and prescribing treatment for MPN, particularly those recently appointed to, or about to apply for, a permanent career post that will have responsibilities for providing MPN care
- A desire to improve transferable development skills, such as presentation and poster-writing skills
- An interest in expanding their knowledge in the field of MPN
- A desire to learn from an expert faculty and actively translate new knowledge into improvements in care for people with MPN
If you are interested in applying for this programme, please complete the online application form available at the link below.
Please note the following points before you start your application:
- Your application must include a statement of interest detailing your desire to specialise in the field of MPN and what you, as a delegate, would both expect from, and bring to, the programme
- You will be asked to confirm your commitment to the key dates outlined in the programme curriculum and to provide details of a professional sponsor (Clinical Director or equivalent) to confirm approval of attendance if your application is successful
Applications will be reviewed by the Steering Committee and successful applicants will be notified directly via email. Participation in this Programme is entirely funded by Novartis. The content presented will include some information about Novartis medicines.
The closing deadline for applications is 3rd December 2020.
We look forward to receiving your application.
The MPN Leaders Programme is organised and funded by Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Ltd and is classed as promotional under the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) Code. Prescribing information will be available throughout the programme for all Novartis brands mentioned. Participation in the programme will be funded by Novartis (delegate travel, accommodation and reasonable expenses will be covered in the event of a face-to-face meeting). The Steering Committee has been offered an honorarium for their involvement in this programme.
*Haematology registrars (ideally) in their final 2 years of training. However, exceptions can be made for recently appointed consultants provided they can secure time out of the clinic to contribute to all activities.