REVOLADE offers patients convenience and flexibility1,2
REVOLADE is a once-daily (OD) oral thrombopoietin receptor agonist (TPO-RA) offering the convenience of injection-free treatment with flexible dosing1,2
REVOLADE can be taken with a meal low in calcium (≤50 mg) or on its own, 2 hours before or 4 hours after products containing polyvalent cations (e.g. calcium-containing dairy products and mineral supplements)1,2
- Adults and paediatric patients aged 6–17 years:
- The recommended starting dose is 50 mg OD; for patients of Asian ancestry (such as Chinese, Japanese, Taiwanese, Korean or Thai), REVOLADE should be initiated at a reduced dose of 25 mg OD
- Paediatric patients aged 1–5 years:
- The recommended starting dose is 25 mg OD
- Dose adjustment should be made to achieve and maintain a platelet count ≥50,000/μl to reduce the risk of bleeding
- Titrate REVOLADE dosage based on patient’s platelet count
- A daily dose of 75 mg must not be exceeded
Increase by 25 mg/day to a maximum of 75 mg/day
Maintain lowest dose of REVOLADE and/or concomitant ITP treatment
Decrease by 25 mg/day to maintain platelet counts that avoid or reduce bleeding
- REVOLADE should be discontinued if platelet counts do not increase to a level sufficient to avoid clinically significant bleeding after 4 weeks of therapy at 75 mg OD
- Patients should be clinically evaluated periodically, and continuation of treatment should be decided on an individual basis by the treating physician. In non-splenectomised patients this should include evaluation relative to splenectomy
- Relapse is possible upon discontinuation of treatment
Count on REVOLADE for a conventient and flexible ITP treatment
FCT, film coated tablet; ITP; immune thrombocytopenia; OD, once daily; PfOS, powder for oral suspension.
- REVOLADE FCT Summary of Product Characteristics.
- REVOLADE PfOS Summary of Product Characteristics.