Cosentyx is indicated for the treatment of: moderate to severe plaque psoriasis in adults who are candidates for systemic therapy; active psoriatic arthritis in adult patients, alone or in combination with MTX, when the response to previous DMARD therapy has been inadequate; active ankylosing spondylitis in adults who have responded inadequately to conventional therapy; active non-radiographic axial spondyloarthritis with objective signs of inflammation as indicated by elevated CRP and/or MRI evidence in adults who have responded inadequately to NSAIDs.
Administered by subcutaneous injection at weeks 0, 1, 2, 3 and 4, followed by monthly maintenance dosing. Each 300mg dose is given as two injections of 150mg or one injection of 300mg. Psoriatic Arthritis: Recommended doses are 300mg in patients with concomitant moderate to severe plaque psoriasis or who are anti-TNFα inadequate responders, 150mg in other patients. Can be increased to 300mg based on clinical response. Ankylosing Spondylitis: Recommended dose 150mg. Can be increased to 300mg based on clinical response.
All the benefits of Cosentyx 300mg in ONE UnoReady® pen1
UnoReady® 300mg pen:
Similar administration steps as the SensoReady® 150mg pen, with a few differences.1,4,5
If you would like to order a demo-kit or for further information on the UnoReady® 300mg pen, please contact us here
*N=37, moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis patients at Week 28.2
†In a clinical study, adverse events with the preferred term injection-site bruising or injection-site pain due to administration of Cosentyx using the UnoReady® pen over 52 weeks.
DMARD, disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs; MTX, methotrexate; NSAIDs, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs; PsA, psoriatic arthritis.
- Cosentyx Summary of Product Characteristics.
- Novartis data on file. CAIN457A2325 Data Analysis Report. Satisfaction with self-injection. December 2020.
- Novartis data on file. CAIN457A2325 Data Analysis Report. Injection site reaction rate. December 2020.
- Cosentyx EPAR Product Information. Available at: https://www.ema.europa.eu/en/medicines/human/EPAR/cosentyx Accessed February 2021.
- Paul C et al. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol. 2015;29(6):1082-1090.