This page hosts downloadable items to help you educate your patient on the ENERZAIR® BREEZHALER® (indacaterol acetate/glycopyrronium bromide/mometasone furoate inhalation powder) device.
THE USE OF THE ENERZAIR BREEZHALER DEVICE
PATIENT INFORMATION BOOKLET ON ENERZAIR AND SENSOR
Our podcast series foucuses on the unmet needs in asthma – Why do patients remain uncontrolled?1-6
Indication: ENERZAIR BREEZHALER is indicated as a maintenance treatment of asthma in adult patients not adequately controlled with a maintenance combination of a long-acting beta2-agonist and a high dose of an inhaled corticosteroid who experienced one or more asthma exacerbations in the previous year.7
- Buhl R, et al. Respir Med 2020;162:105859.
- WHO. Available from: https://www.who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/asthma [Accessed November 2020].
- Kerstjens HA, et al. N Engl J Med 2012;367:1198–207.
- Kerstjens HA, et al. Respir Med 2016;117:198–206.
- Azzi E et al. NPJ Prim Care Respir Med 2017;27:29.
- Global Initiative for Asthma. Global Strategy for Asthma Management and Prevention, 2014. Available from: https://ginasthma.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/2014-GINA.pdf [Accessed November 2020].
- ENERZAIR BREEZEHALER Summary of Product Characteristics.