ENERZAIR® BREEZHALER® (indacaterol acetate/glycopyrronium bromide/mometasone furoate inhalation powder) provides comprehensive bronchodilation and on-target inflammatory action1
Controlling the inflammation is the principal objective of asthma therapy. A comprehensive bronchodilation supports the ICS to reach deep into the lungs, where the inflammation resides, for an on-target inflammation control.
Indication: ENERZAIR BREEZHALER is indicated as a maintenance treatment of asthma in adult patients not adequately controlled with a maintenance combination of a long-acting beta2-agonist and a high dose of an inhaled corticosteroid who experienced one or more asthma exacerbations in the previous year.1
ICS, inhaled corticosteroid; LABA, long-acting beta2-agonist; LAMA, long-acting muscarinic antagonist.
- ENERZAIR BREEZHALER Summary of Product Characteristics.
- Bousquet J. Int J Clin Pract 2009;63(5):806–819.
- Yang D et al. Asian Pac J Allergy Immunol 2013;31(1):26–35.
- Blais C et al. Respir Res 2017;18:146.
- Beeh K et al. Eur Respir J 2007;29:871–878.
- Hansel T et al. CHEST 2005;128:1974–1979.