LUCENTIS offers patients powerful efficacy across multiple indications1
*Once maximum VA is achieved and/or disease activity is stable.
LUCENTIS 0.5 mg is indicated in adults for:1
- The treatment of neovascular (wet) age-related macular degeneration (AMD)
- The treatment of visual impairment due to diabetic macular oedema (DMO)
- The treatment of proliferative diabetic retinopathy (PDR)
- The treatment of visual impairment due to macular oedema secondary to retinal vein occlusion (branch RVO or central RVO)
- The treatment of visual impairment due to choroidal neovascularisation (CNV).
LUCENTIS 0.2 mg is indicated in preterm infants for:1
The treatment of retinopathy of prematurity (ROP) with zone I (stage 1+, 2+, 3 or 3+), zone II (stage 3+) or AP-ROP (aggressive posterior ROP) disease.
AMD, age-related macular degeneration; AP-ROP, aggressive posterior ROP; BRVO, branch retinal vein occlusion; CNV, choroidal neovascularisation; CRVO, central retinal vein occlusion; DMO, diabetic macular oedema; HCP, healthcare professional; PDR, proliferative diabetic retinopathy; ROP, retinopathy of prematurity; RVO, retinal vein occlusion; VA, visual acuity; VEGF, vascular endothelial growth factor.
- LUCENTIS® (ranibizumab) Summary of Product Characteristics, July 2020.