Quality of life outcomes with KISQALI from three phase III trials.
KISQALI was demonstrated to improve or maintain quality of life in all three clinical trials1–4
KISQALI + endocrine therapy can help give patients quality time, improving or maintaining measures such as pain, fatigue and gastrointestinal symptoms.1–4
AI, aromatase inhibitor; EOT, end of treatment; QoL, quality of life; TTD, time to deterioration.
*KISQALI is not recommended to be used in combination with tamoxifen.5
Indication: KISQALI is indicated for the treatment of women with hormone receptor (HR)-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer in combination with an aromatase inhibitor or fulvestrant as initial endocrine-based therapy, or in women who have received prior endocrine therapy. In pre- or perimenopausal women, the endocrine therapy should be combined with a luteinising hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) agonist.5
- Beck JT, et al. P6-18-14. Presented at 2018 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium, 4–8 December 2018, San Antonio, Texas, USA.
- Harbeck N, et al. Abstract 2910. Presented at ESMO 2018 Congress, 19–23 October 2018, Munich, Germany.
- Verma S, et al. Breast Cancer Res Treat 2018;170(3):535–545.
- Fasching PA, et al. Presented at European Society for Medical Oncology Congress, 19–23 October 2018, Munich, Germany.
- KISQALI® (ribociclib) Summary of Product Characteristics.