Recommended monitoring with KISQALI.
KISQALI has straightforward monitoring requirements, with no scheduled monitoring after six cycles1*
- Three scheduled ECGs within the first 30 days of treatment
- If grade ≥2 abnormalities are noted, more frequent monitoring is recommended
- Correct any electrolyte abnormalities prior to treatment
- KISQALI should be initiated only in patients with QTcF <450 msec. In case of QTcF prolongation during therapy, more frequent monitoring is recommended
- Perform any baseline assessments prior to treatment initiation
- Any additional monitoring should be performed as clinically indicated
For full information on monitoring, please refer to the summary of product characteristics for KISQALI.
*Any additional monitoring should be performed as clinically indicated.
The Your Choice programme is designed to facilitate monitoring with KISQALI in day-to-day practice. To find out more, visit the Resources page.
CBC, complete blood count; ECG, electrocardiogram; LFT, liver function test; QTcF, QT interval corrected by Fridericia’s formula.
Indication: KISQALI is indicated for the treatment of women with hormone receptor (HR)-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer in combination with an aromatase inhibitor or fulvestrant as initial endocrine-based therapy, or in women who have received prior endocrine therapy. In pre- or perimenopausal women, the endocrine therapy should be combined with a luteinising hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) agonist.1
- KISQALI® (ribociclib) Summary of Product Characteristics.