Recommended dosing schedule of KISQALI.
KISQALI offers patients simple, once-daily dosing1
KISQALI in combination with an AI for premenopausal and postmenopausal women1
- Please refer to the summary of product characteristics for the recommended dose of the chosen AI.
- In premenopausal women, an LHRH agonist should be administered according to current clinical practice guidelines when given with KISQALI.
- KISQALI, an AI and an LHRH agonist can all be started as early as Day 1, with no need to wait 4 weeks after initiating the LHRH agonist.
KISQALI in combination with fulvestrant for postmenopausal women1
- When given with KISQALI, the recommended dose of fulvestrant is 500 mg, administered on Days 1, 15 and 29, and once monthly thereafter. Please refer to the summary of product characteristics for fulvestrant for additional details.
Indication: KISQALI is indicated for the treatment of women with hormone receptor (HR)-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 (HER2)-negative locally advanced or metastatic breast cancer in combination with an aromatase inhibitor or fulvestrant as initial endocrine-based therapy, or in women who have received prior endocrine therapy. In pre- or perimenopausal women, the endocrine therapy should be combined with a luteinising hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) agonist.1
AI, aromatase inhibitor; LHRH, luteinising hormone-releasing hormone.
- KISQALI® (ribociclib) Summary of Product Characteristics.
- Fulvestrant Summary of Product Characteristics.