REVOLADE CAN GIVE CONFIDENCE THROUGH CONSISTENT RESPONSE IN ITP PATIENTS1,2*
REVOLADE achieved a continuous platelet response in the long-term study EXTEND:1
- 51% of patients (n=126/248) responded* for at least 31 consecutive weeks
- 20% of patients had a response at every assessment for 2 years
Median treatment exposure was 2.37 years (range, 2 days to 8.76 years).1 After 250 weeks of treatment, 15 of the original 302 patients were still on REVOLADE.1
The EXTEND Study was designed to investigate the long-term response* and safety of REVOLADE in ITP patients† for up to 7 years.1
In total, 302 patients enrolled onto this study, where 259 (85.8%) achieved a response* and 133 (52%) of 257 patients achieved a continuous response* of 25 weeks or longer.1
REVOLADE CAN GIVE CONFIDENCE THROUGH DURABLE PLATELET RESPONSE1-3
REVOLADE was associated with increased platelet counts over a 7-year study period.1
- Median platelet counts were maintained at platelet concentrations over 50,000/μL for over 4.5 years
- After 250 weeks of treatment, 15 of the original 302 patients were still on REVOLADE
*Response: platelet count higher than 50,000/μL at least once in the absence of rescue therapy. †To qualify for the prior studies, patients must have had ITP for at least 6 months, insufficient response to at least 1 previous ITP treatment, and a baseline platelet count lower than 30,000/μL.
Abbreviation: ITP, immune thrombocytopenia.
- Wong RSM, et al. Blood. 2017;130(23):2527–2536.
- Data on file REVDOF001.
- REVOLADE Summary of Product Characteristics.