REVOLADE CAN OFFER EFFECTIVE PLATELET CONTROL WITHOUT COMPROMISING PATIENTS’ QoL1
In the RAISE study:
- REVOLADE signiﬁcantly improved both SF-36v2 physical and mental summary scores and FACT-Th6 scores compared with baseline (n=135; all p<0.05)2
- REVOLADE signiﬁcantly improved 5 out of 8 SF-36v2 domain scores2
*Health-related QoL was measured with the acute recall version of the SF-36v2 questionnaire. Fatigue was measured with the vitality domain of the SF-36v2 and supplemented by use of the fatigue subscale of the FACIT-fatigue questionnaire. Physical and mental component summary scores were normalised to the 1998 US Census.1
Abbreviations: ITP, immune thrombocytopenia; QoL, quality of life.
- Trotter P, Hill QA. Patient Relat Outcome Meas. 2018;9:369–384.
- Cheng G, et al. Lancet. 2011;377:393–402.
- Cooper N, et al. Poster presented at the British Haematology Society Annual Meeting, April 16–18, 2018, Liverpool, UK. PO-022.