What is REVOLADE?
REVOLADE is a thrombopoietin receptor agonist or TPO-RA with a targeted mechanism of action that increases platelet production without compromising the immune system1–3
REVOLADE is a once-daily oral treatment for primary immune thrombocytopenia (ITP) patients aged 1 year and over who are refractory to other treatments. It is available as a film-coated tablet (FCT) or a powder for oral suspension (PfOS) for those who have trouble swallowing a tablet1,2
What can REVOLADE offer your ITP patients?
Platelet control without immunosuppression1–3
Across 5 clinical trials4–8
In over 5000 global subjects9*
10 years of real-world
Choose REVOLADE for your ITP patients with confidence
FCT, film-coated tablet; ITP, immune thrombocytopenia; PfOS, powder for oral suspension; TPO-RA, thrombopoietin receptor agonist.
*A total of 5541 subjects have been exposed to REVOLADE since the development international birthdate in October of 2004.9
- REVOLADE FCT Summary of Product Characteristics.
- REVOLADE PfOS Summary of Product Characteristics.
- Kuter D. Int J Hematol. 2013;98:10–23.
- Wong R, et al. Blood. 2017;130:2527–2536.
- Cheng G, et al. Lancet. 2011;377:393–402.
- Bussel J, et al. Br J Haematol. 2013;160:538–546.
- Bussel J, et al. Lancet. 2015;2:315–325.
- Grainger J, et al. Lancet. 2015;386:1649–1658.
- Data on file REVDOFPATIENTYEARS.