REVOLADE CAN OFFER CONVENIENT DOSE ADJUSTMENT WITH A FLEXIBLE STEP TITRATION1
REVOLADE is a once-daily, oral treatment available in 3 strengths: 25, 50 and 75 mg
REVOLADE CAN HELP TO MEET YOUR PATIENTS' PREFERENCES
In the global I-WISh survey,2,3 ITP patients were asked, "Please select your preference in terms of how you would like to take your ITP medicine if you had a choice".3§
- 84% of patients chose a once-daily oral treatment over an injection or a twice-daily oral regimen3|¶
REVOLADE CAN FREE PATIENTS FROM INJECTIONS WITH THE CONVENIENCE OF A ONCE-DAILY ORAL TABLET2,3
- In one study 31% (11/35)4** of patients on romiplostim were switched to eltrombopag due to platelet fluctuation and and for 55% (6/11)4 patients this strategy was effective
- In another study 8 patients that switched TPO-RA due to patient preference, none switched from REVOLADE to romiplostim5††
- REVOLADE is easy to administer and can provide the CONVENIENCE of a once-daily oral tablet1,6
* For patients taking 25 mg eltrombopag once every other day, increase dose to 25 mg once daily. †For patients taking 25 mg eltrombopag once daily, consideration should be given to dosing at 12.5 mg once daily or alternatively a dose of 25 mg once every other day. ‡Restart REVOLADE at a lower dose when the platelet count is ≤100,000/μL. §Results are based on responses of 1,491 patients involved in a patient and physician survey on ITP conducted in 13 countries. |Alternate dosing schedule approved in the label, with effective cycle dosing proven in clinical trials. ¶Patients did not show a preference for a specific product and may or may not have had experience with any therapeutic option for ITP. **Based on an analysis of TPO-RA switching studies evaluating a total of 178 patients. ††Based on an analysis of TPO-RA switching study evaluating a total of 106 patients.
Abbreviations: BID, twice-daily; ITP, immune thrombocytopenia; OD, once daily; TPO-RA, thrombopoietin-receptor agonist.
- REVOLADE Summary of Product Characteristics.
- Kruse A, et al. Presented at EHA 24th Annual Congress, Amsterdam, Netherlands, June 13–16, 2019. PF711.
- Data on file. I-WISh global study page 55 (REVDOF001).
- Khellaf M, et al. Haematologica. 2013;98(6):881–887.
- Cantoni S, et al. Am J Hematol. 2018;93:58–64
- Witticke D, et al. Patient Preference and Adherence. 2012;6:679–684.