Kymriah® is indicated for the treatment of paediatric and young adult patients up to and including 25 years of age with B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) that is refractory, in relapse post-transplant or in second or later relapse, and adult patients with relapsed or refractory (R/R) diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL) after two or more lines of systemic therapy.1
The flexibility to conveniently deliver CAR-T to more patients1
Simple, one-time intravenous infusion1
Inpatient or outpatient administration*1
In the US CAR T-Cell Consortium data, 63% of patients were infused in the outpatient setting2
Lower resource utilisation vs other CAR-T therapies
Less pressure on healthcare resources:2–5
- e.g. ICU usage rate, reduced duration of hospital stay, option to infuse in the outpatient setting
Flexibility of cryopreservation
The only approved CAR-T to allow for onsite cryopreservation, enabling:6,7
Material can be collected & stored at a time that is best for the patient
Frozen final product allows for flexible treatment scheduling if delays occur in shipping process (patient availability, weather, border controls, etc.)
*Patients should be instructed to remain within proximity (within 1 hour travel time as per NHS England guidance) of a qualified clinical facility for at least 4 weeks following infusion.
CAR-T, chimeric antigen receptors cell therapy; ICU, intensive care unit; NHS, National Health Service.
- Kymriah Summary of Product Characteristics; Novartis Pharmaceuticals UK Ltd.
- Riedell P, et al. Transplantation & Cellular Therapy Annual Meeting; February 19–23, 2020; Orlando, FL. Presentation 52.
- Denlinger N, et al. Transplantation & Cellular Therapy Annual Meeting; February 19–23, 2020; Orlando FL. Presentation 401.
- Kuhnl A, et al. EHA 2020. Presentation S243.
- Sesquers P, et al. EHA 2020. Presentation EP1211.
- Data on file. Novartis CTL019 leukapheresis reference manual: leukapheresis collection. Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp; 2016.
- Data on file. PVR5135-7A Shipping Validation Report: CTL019 pALL. Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp; 2016.